Game and Fish Agency Surveys
Reliable game and fish data is essential for state agencies who manage resources and direct policy. DISC’s comprehensive game and fish surveys provide the details agencies require, including the interests and opinions of hunters as well as of the general public. In addition, our summary reports compare results from previous years to determine trends and areas of concern.
DISC game and fish agency surveys can deliver:
- Detailed data on the abundance and distribution of game
- Annual trends based on summarized data from previous years
- Valuable feedback from the hunting and non-hunting public
DISC provides “turn-key” game and fish survey products to government and private agencies, integrating design, administration, and insightful analysis. In addition, our survey response rates are exceptionally high, with a statistical error rate of +/- 1% and data results with 99% confidence.
DISC is proud to have served clients including:
- New Mexico Game and Fish
- North Dakota Game and Fish
- Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks
- South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks
- Wyoming Game and Fish
Call or email us today for more information regarding our game and fish agency surveys and other research services. We are ready to discuss your needs and provide a solution designed to deliver results.